The manual was written in English. The language is listed as follows: User's Guide English / User's Guide English. The manual is applied to the following one product model as follows: Mac mini. The manual was created in Portable Document Format, called as PDF manual. The PDF document file with the name of macmini_originaluserguide.pdf has 106 pages with the file size of 2.3Mb. The digital document is original with no watermarks.
The cover was extract from PDF document. The full document structure can be understood by the cover picture.
The content of User's Guide is the PDF bookmark extracted directly from the PDF document.
- User’s Guide
- Getting Started
- Setting Up Your Mac mini
- What’s Next?
- What to Do When You Have Finished Using Your Mac mini
- Getting to Know Your Mac mini
- Basic Features of Your Mac mini
- Learning About Mac OS X
- Customizing Your Desktop and Setting Your Preferences
- Connecting to a Printer
- Playing a CD and Connecting Headphones
- Keeping Your Software Up to Date
- Connecting a Camera or Other FireWire Device
- Connecting to a Network
- Using the Internet
- Transferring Files to Another Computer
- When an Application Freezes
- Getting Answers to Your Questions Using Mac OS Help
- Using Applications
- Using Your Computer
- Connecting a Display or Video Device
- Universal Serial Bus (USB)
- AirPort Extreme Wireless Internet and Networking
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Ethernet (10/100Base-T)
- Audio Support
- Using Your Optical Drive
- Securing Your Computer
- Problems That Prevent You From Using Your Computer
- Reinstalling the Software That Came With Your Computer
- Other Problems
- Using Apple Hardware Test
- Learning More, Service, And Support
- Locating Your Product Serial Number
- Care, Use, and Safety Information
- Cleaning Your Mac mini
- Moving Your Mac mini
- Safety Instructions for Setting Up and Using Your Computer
- Connectors and Ports
- Power Adapter
- Avoid Hearing Damage
- Apple and the Environment
- Connecting to the Internet
- Setup Assistant Worksheet
- Setting Up Your Internet Connection Manually
- Dial-Up Connection
- DSL, Cable Modem, or LAN Internet Connections
- AirPort Extreme Wireless Connection
- Troubleshooting Your Connection
- Communications Regulation Information
PDF File Information
The following information of PDF file was extracted from PDF document mainly including the document author, software writer, created and modified date, total page number, document file size, and PDF version etc.
|Title:|| Mac mini (Original) User's Guide (Manual)|
|Keywords:|| kmanual kmacmini|
|Creator:|| FrameMaker 6.0|
|Producer:|| Acrobat Distiller 6.0.1 for Macintosh|
|CreationDate:|| Thu Nov 18 16:21:38 2004|
|ModDate:|| Tue Mar 15 10:37:28 2005|
|Page size:|| 354 x 355 pts|
|File size:|| 2425641 bytes|
|PDF version:|| 1.5|
Rate and Review
The following is the rates and comments by visitors based on their experiences.
Comments, Suggestions and Remarks
Share your valued options or reviews with our users for free download
Your review or comment is valuable and highly appreciated. Free download is a return of your options. You can make a payment for instand download as well if no comment or review submitted.
Payment Instruction for instant download
Instant download after payment! The download service is at the cost from US Dollar $4.99 for instant download. The owner's manual is free. The cost will cover search, instant download, zip package, and local download service. We will process your order within two working days or 48 hours if not instant download. You can use Order Query function to check your order status. Any questions about your order, please contact us in Customer Feedback.
Please choose your payment to support our service for your instant download.